Try this out next time you do fish and chips. The parmesan cheese adds a slightly different texture and flavour to your fish.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 dory fish fillets (Or any other fish fillets)
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 375C.
2. Mix the milk and salt in a shallow bowl.
3. Combine the bread crumbs, paprika and Parmesan cheese in a seperate bowl.
4. First dip the fish fillet in the milk mixture and then into the crumb mixture.
5. Arrange it on the baking dish ( ** Make sure your tray is anti-stick or well greased because the fillets will stick)
6.Drizzle some olive oil over the fillets.
7. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
** To check whether fish is properly done, it should flake easily with a fork.
You can serve with a slice of lemon and some mashed potatoes