I grew up with my aunty making me this cake. It is one of my favourite’s and its just soo easy to make. There’s NO baking involved and is basically mixing the ingredients together and putting it in the fridge while it sets.Though i admit this is not the healthiest piece of cake to eat, but hey, indulging once in won’t do too much harm right?ered List’
250g of Marie biscuits ( approx 4 rows)
1 bar of butter
5tbsp heaped milo
2tbsp heaped cocoa
1/2 tsp nescafe
1/2 can condense milk ( can be reduced if you don’t want it too sweet)
1. Melt the butter in the sauce pan.
2. Gradually add the milo, condense milk, cocoa and nescafe.
3. Stir the mixture until you get a relatively smooth batter.
4. Slowly hand crush the biscuits and add them into the mixture. Be careful not to stir too much at this stage as it will only crush the biscuits more and leave it too powedery.
5. Pour the mixture into a baking tray and pop it into refrigerator until it hardens. Or to speed it up, jus pop it into the freezer.
6. Once it sets, jus cut it up and enjoy.